For Genesis, overkill is a way of life. These are hands down some of the toughest attachments on the market today. When you bring a Genesis attachment to a job, nothing stands in its way. Mobile shears, grapples, processors, pulverizers, demolition buckets - whether you're moving scrap or cutting through I-beams, Genesis has what you need.
XP Mobile Shear
XP is the mobile shear you've always wanted. Unparalleled in design and quality, the XP shear from Genesis blurs the line between dream machine and reality. Packed with the most benefit-driven advancements of any mobile shear, the XP will change the way you look at a shear. Every XP shear incorporates a litany of benefits we call the X-factors:
- Xtra Power — Our large-bore, long-stroke cylinder provides unmatched power increases of 20% at the apex and 10% at the throat and piercing tip - more power than any other shear.
- Xtra Performance —All cutting blades are four-way indexable with four useable cutting edges. Also, the four-way indexable guide blade is tapped and threaded for ease of removal.
- Xtra Processing — Reduced maintenance via Genesis’ groundbreaking auto-lube system, coupled with fast cycle times from a field-proven regeneration (speed) valve, yields more cuts-per-hour. More cuts equal more tons processed, thereby lowering your cost per ton.
- Xtra Profit — Basic math: added power, fast cycle times and increased "up-time" dramatically increase processing efficiency - direct bottom-line improvements for your business. It's a Revolution!
Versi Pro with Shear Jaw
From skid steers to mini excavators to compact excavators - the Genesis Versi-Pro provides more work for small machines.
Genesis designs, engineers, and manufactures some of the world’s most powerful mobile shears and excavator attachments. By applying that knowledge and expertise to smaller machines, we’re happy to introduce a revolutionary processing system for skid steers and mini-excavators, and now companct excavators.
The Genesis Versi Pro (GVP) — with modular-design and quick-change jaw sets — allows contractors in a broad range of applications to get bigger results from their smaller machines. The Versi Pro brings total versatility to the these smaller machines, offering an initial choice of up to three jaw sets: grapple, shear and concrete cracking jaws.
Each Versi Pro jaw set is engineered to efficiently process a vast range of applications, from interior demolition projects, scrap processing, landscaping work, land clearing, barrel handling, to onsite material processing and handling for small contractors. Whatever your needs are, the versatility and compact size of the Versi Pro will definitely make a big impact on your small machine.
Versi Pro Benefits: - Fast, simple jaw change-outs - in under 10 minutes - Each jaw set benefits from the unit’s standard 360° rotation, making material access and placement fast, easy and accurate The Versi Pro 07 model is designed for use on 65 to 80 Hp skid steers and mini-excavators in the 10,000 –15,000 lb. range, and on compact excavators with a minimum of 28,000 lbs.
Genesis Severe-Duty Grapple (GSD)
The name says it all. When your needs include material handling and movement, settle for nothing but the best. Genesis Severe-Duty Grapples have established themselves as valuable, versatile, powerful solutions to a host of material handling problems.
Built to withstand the forces of today’s more powerful excavators, Genesis Severe-Duty Grapples are guaranteed to withstand the full breakout force of your excavator on a single tine. Genesis Severe-Duty Grapples excel in a range of applications, including: Demolition projects, Scrap Handling & Processing, Rip-Rap, Road Building and Reconstruction, Waste Handling.
Utilizing a full boxed tine construction with internal steel framework, every Genesis Severe-Duty Grapple is designed for maximum strength and built for the long haul. Other features built into every Genesis Severe-Duty Grapple include: high-strength steel tines for optimum levels of strength and abrasion resistance; weld-in, replaceable, abrasion–resistant tine tips; ease of interchange between different excavators; revolving, oversized bearings and heavy-duty mounting lugs for maximum bearing life, and even distribution of stress loads; and Genesis’ 12-month or 1,500-hour warranty.
Power Pin Quick Coupler Excavator versatility is only cost-effective if attachments can be mounted and removed quickly, safely, and easily without disrupting onsite workflow. Genesis’ Quick Coupler — for use with its full line of Linkage Tools — makes that happen. Using hydraulic-based InterLoc technology to ensure fast changeovers, Genesis Quick Couplers make the transition between attachments fast and easy maximizing excavator versatility and jobsite productivity.
Genesis LXP with Concrete Cracker Jaw
Get versatility and power! Genesis’ new Logix Processor (LXP) offers contractors the single-tool power and versatility they’ve been demanding.
Along with the versatility of have this one powerful tool with the functionality of three quick-change jaw sets, Genesis has introduced two new models that offer high-reach capabilities – the LXP 200 and LXP 400 for excavators in the 50-120,000 lb range. The LXP offers:
- Power – The unique design of the LXP maximizes the power curve available with each quick-change jaw set
- Versatility — The LXP offers three quick-change jaw sets for any application – a pulverizer jaw set, cracker jaw set, and a shear jaw set
- Efficiency — Change-outs between jaw sets can be done in less than 15 minutes
- Speed — Every LXP features Genesis’ Regen Valve for the fastest possible cycle times
- Choice — LXPs are available in sizes to fit excavators in the 20,000 lb. to 120,000 lb. range
- Safety — The LXP was designed with a hydraulically activated Secure-Lock pin for quick and safe removal by the operator from the cab
Like all Genesis attachments, the Logix Processor is constructed of the highest quality alloy steel, is designed for ease of maintenance and serviceability, and is backed by a 12-month, 1,500 hour (whichever occurs first) warranty.
For more information on Genesis products, visit the Genesis website .