With 25 years in the construction equipment industry, Alta has learned that our contractor customers value us for consistent, responsive, high-quality service. As a result, delivering industry-leading service is our guiding principle.
Investment in Service
Trained technicians and cutting-edge technology are the basic elements of great service. Alta invests heavily in each to offer more service solutions than our competitors.
Local and Available
- 11 branches in Michigan: Find a location!
- Over 200 factory-trained service technicians
- Over 150 road service vans and trucks
- Service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Guaranteed response time for customers on service programs
Wide Variety of Services
- Service for all makes and models of heavy construction equipment
- Custom service and maintenance programs
- Major and minor rebuilds
- Fleet of over-the-road delivery vehicles
- Certified welders
- In-shop painting
Alta Equipment's investment in service includes an extensive parts inventory for all equipment makes and models. Parts are stocked based on customer equipment in the field as well as parts purchase history. That means more parts are on the shelf when customers need them.
- Millions of construction equipment parts in our proprietary database
- Most parts available within 24 hours
- Parts for hundreds of makes and models on the shelf
- Overnight availability on all in-stock parts
- Custom parts programs available
We offer a wide range of heavy construction equipment parts for the following manufacturers:
- John Deere
- and more